Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Rule... Nutrition time!

   It shocks me how basic some of the things in life I miss are. I've been thinking about improving my health and fitness overall, and part of that involves trying to shed a few pounds. I've been taking it slowly, exercising 5 or 6 times per week and improving one meal at a time. Lately, though, it feels like I've been counter productive, thanks to the Easter Holiday and a mild bout of the blues. I think I need to pay a lot more attention to what it is I'm eating. So I've put a new rule into effect, starting today- if it isn't nutritious, I don't eat it. It sounds simple enough, and I can put it into place for the two meals per day I prepare myself, as well as any time I'm asked to fix dinner. I hope to learn a lot more about nutrition and the body, as it has such a powerful effect on both the mind and the Spirit. Hopefully it will go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment